We all know boys weekends at the cabin are probably anything but stylish compared to this designer-clad trio of rugged men in a shoot for the GQ Germany February 2010 issue.
Photographed in Cervinia Italy, models Matteo Martari, Geoffroy Jonckheere and Blaine Cook enjoy a rustic getaway in the snow and lounging by the fire. The GQ Germany February 2010 shoot was styled by Miguel Arnau, and the trio certainly looked their best, whether dressed down or sporting their finest for a dinner outing.
GQ Germany February 2010 Does Boys Weekend in Style
1. Winter Getaways - Explore luxurious winter retreats and stylish vacation options for individuals and groups.
2. Rustic Fashion - Embrace the combination of ruggedness and style with winter fashion inspired by cozy cabins and snowy landscapes.
3. Cabin Lifestyle - Discover the allure of a rustic cabin lifestyle through curated experiences and products that offer comfort and adventure.
1. Luxury Travel - Opportunities for high-end resorts, travel agencies, and tourism services to cater to affluent individuals seeking winter getaways.
2. Fashion - Innovative opportunities for fashion designers, retailers, and brands to merge rugged and cozy aesthetics for winter fashion collections.
3. Hospitality - Potential for boutique hotels, vacation rental companies, and hospitality services to create unique cabin-style accommodations and experiences.