Channeling her inner witch for this gothic glam editorial, top model Karlie Kloss encourages women to embrace their dark sides for the upcoming fall season. Or perhaps they can indulge in this persona even now with loose billowing dresses and thigh high boots all in the black and maroon palette. The edgy elegant ensembles are well-suited to a night out on the town.
The gothic glam editorial was shot on location by photographer Henrique Gendre. Appearing in the July 2014 issue of Vogue Brazil, the face of Donna Karan was outfitted by stylist Luis Fiod, who pulled dramatic pieces from the likes of Lanvin, Forum and Givenchy. The femme fatale looks were perfected with a pulled back hairdo, dark eyes, darker lips and bold jewelry pieces.
The Vogue Brazil July 2014 Issue Stars Model Karlie Kloss
1. Gothic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate gothic elements into fall collections.
2. Dark Beauty - Beauty brands can create edgy makeup and hair looks inspired by the gothic glam trend.
3. Witchy Aesthetics - Brands can tap into the growing interest in witchcraft-inspired fashion and lifestyle products.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers can showcase gothic-style clothing for the fall season.
2. Beauty - Beauty industry can capitalize on the trend by creating a bold makeup look inspired by dark beauty.
3. Lifestyle - Lifestyle brands can introduce witchcraft aesthetics into their product lineups.