Givenchy is wrapping up its Fall/Winter 2009 ad campaign with a collection of goth-inspired promo ads.
Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the stern-looking and uber sensuous ads feature gorgeous Brazilian models Adriana Lima, Mariacarla Boscono, Leonor Scherrer, Iris Strubegger, Ranya Mordanova, Simon Nessman, and Jakob Wiechmann in a gilded room.
Implications - The goth movement is no longer reserved for dark, brooding individuals who prefer to be the outcasts of society. Modern consumers can appreciate the values of truth and raw, unabashed emotion too, resulting in the everyday adaptation of the goth style. Couturiers and new designers are using this to their advantage by creating dark pieces that provide relief from other, over-embellished fashion.
Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2009 Ads Are Fierce
1. Modern Goth Fashion - The adaptation of goth style by modern consumers presents an opportunity for designers to create dark pieces that provide relief from over-embellished fashion.
2. Goth-inspired Marketing Campaigns - Goth-inspired marketing campaigns can attract consumers who appreciate the values of truth and raw, unabashed emotion.
3. Sensuous Photography for Fashion Campaigns - The use of sensuous photography in fashion campaigns can evoke emotions in consumers and create a memorable brand experience.
1. Fashion Design - Designers can take advantage of the modern goth style trend to create dark pieces that appeal to consumers who appreciate raw, unabashed emotion in fashion.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Goth-inspired marketing campaigns can attract consumers who are looking for truth and authenticity in brands and products.
3. Photography - Fashion photography can use sensuous imagery to evoke emotions in consumers and create a memorable brand experience.