'House In Gumience' by Loft Kolasiński is a Polish apartment that embodies an understated vision of Goth decor. The minimalist space is accented with clean white walls and warm wood finishes that are offset with sleek, black furniture and art that boasts skull-themed motifs.
While not traditionally Gothic, this urban apartment in Szczecin is masculine and stark, revealing just the right amount of drama without losing its sense of coziness. Allowing for plenty of natural light throughout the day, House in Gimience by Loft Kolasiński will appeal to practical design lovers with an appreciation for visually striking accents.
All of the apartment's furniture is designed by Marcin Wyszecki who opts for a classic black leather sofa and a winged armchair that is a pared down version of more ornate styles.
This Urban Apartment Fuses Dramatic and Sophisticated Elements
1. Understated Goth Decor - The trend of understated goth decor is disrupting traditional gothic design by mixing minimalism with dark accents.
2. Minimalist Masculine Spaces - The trend of minimalist masculine spaces is disrupting traditional dark and cluttered designs by creating clean and sleek environments.
3. Skull Motifs - The trend of using skull motifs in decor is disrupting traditional design conventions by adding edgy and dramatic elements to minimalist spaces.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can adopt the trend of understated goth decor and offer streamlined, dark and minimalist designs for practical design lovers.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture manufacturing industry can take cue from Marcin Wyszecki's designs and create classic yet simple furniture for minimalist and gothic designs.
3. Art and Decor - The art and decor industry can incorporate skull motifs in their designs and provide edgy accessories and accents for understated goth decor.