It's hopefully not often that you'd need a device like the Gotcha Cap, but it's always nice to have a backup plan just in case. Designed with a utility within the brim for quickly fighting off an attacker, the Gotcha Cap is designed for those who want to travel in dangerous neighborhoods without the fear that they are completely helpless.
The Gotcha Cap quickly transforms into a weapon that can be used for warding off assailants and working like a set of brass knuckles only with less brutality. The Gotcha Cap does not focus on being a lethal weapon, but rather just something in case the worst happens. Just make sure not to wear it on a flight or your might get some unwarranted questioning.
The Gotcha Cap Features an Innovative Tool for Fighting Off Attackers
1. Self Defense Fashion - The trend towards wearable self defense products creates an opportunity for innovations in fashion design and technology to improve personal safety.
2. Discreet Self Defense - The trend towards unobtrusive self defense devices creates opportunities for innovation in the development of wearable tech and smart accessories geared towards personal protection.
3. Multi-function Accessories - The trend towards fashion accessories that serve multiple purposes creates opportunities for innovation for designers and manufacturers looking to incorporate self defense features into everyday items.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend towards self defense fashion by producing clothing and accessories that are stylish and offer protection.
2. Personal Protection - The personal protection industry can tap into the trend towards discreet self defense devices by developing new and innovative products that blend in with everyday life.
3. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can benefit from the trend towards multi-function accessories by combining safety features with everyday accessories such as hats, jewelry, and watches.