The GoSun 'Chillest' solar cooler is an eco-friendly piece of equipment for campers and beachgoers alike that will enable them to keep their favorite foods and drinks cold without the need for any ice.
The cooler features 45-liters of capacity as well as two refrigeration zones that can be set to your choice of temperature to keep food or drinks at the optimal level. The unit has a solar-powered construction that will keep items stowed within cool without ice and will stay cool for more than 10-hours, depending on settings.
The GoSun 'Chillest' solar cooler also features a connected design that can be changed on the user's smartphone to help them maintain even more control over the system.
The GoSun 'Chillest' Solar Cooler Offers 45-Liters of Capacity
1. Solar-powered Coolers - The trend of solar-powered coolers is disrupting the traditional cooler industry by eliminating the need for ice and offering longer lasting, eco-friendly cooling solutions.
2. Connected Smart Coolers - The trend of connected smart coolers is offering users greater control and convenience when it comes to temperature settings and monitoring their cooler's status.
3. Portable Refrigeration - The trend of portable refrigeration is creating new opportunities in the camping and outdoor recreational industry by making it easier to store and transport perishable items on the go.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry has an opportunity to offer customers sustainable, portable cooling solutions such as solar-powered coolers that cater to their needs on camping, hiking, and beach trips.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from offering portable, connected smart coolers to keep beverages and perishable items at optimal temperatures during events, festivals, and outdoor gatherings.
3. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can work towards developing more efficient and affordable solar-powered refrigeration solutions for commercial and residential use in addition to portable coolers.