If you're the sort of person who affectionately refers to Valentine's Day as simply "VD," this gory nailed heart by Monster Kookies might be the gift you give yourself. This immaculate sculpted polymer clay heart has been studded with real nails--talk about driving a stake through someone's heart!
The anti-Valentine's Day faction always comes out swinging on February 14; see some more VD-worthy finds below.
Implications - While a wide range of holidays and celebrations exist, not all citizens enjoy participating in such events. Companies and businesses will benefit by providing alternative ways for consumers to partake in a given holiday or activity. By doing so, they will broaden the scope of individuals that the product will appeal to. Not everyone shares similar feelings surrounding a particular day and it is imperative that a wide range of products exist to meet all consumer needs.
Gory Nailed Heart by Monster Kookies is a Hurt Anatomical Heart
1. Anti-valentine's Day - Providing alternative ways for consumers to partake in Valentine's Day will broaden the scope of individuals that the product will appeal to.
2. Dark Humor - Creating products with dark humor and unconventional designs can attract a specific consumer base.
3. Mixed Materials - Incorporating unexpected materials such as nails into traditionally softer products can add a unique element of surprise.
1. Gift and Novelty - The gift and novelty industry can benefit from creating products for consumers who want unconventional Valentine's Day options.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can leverage the demand for dark humor products by incorporating them into their creations.
3. Artisanal Crafts - Artisanal craft makers can stand out in the gift market by using unconventional materials in their designs.