The Gorditos Mexican Restaurant has found one unique way to entice new business while getting their name out into the world. Based in Seattle, Washington, the food chain proudly makes burritos the size of newborn babies. Weighing in at an impressive four pounds, they can easily be likened to a swaddled baby.
To encourage the comparison, the Gorditos Mexican Restaurant offers free burritos to any parent who allows them to take a picture of their newborn next to one of their mammoth creations. The Daily Mail notes, "As a result the walls of the eaterie are covered with framed images of swaddled babies next to their burrito counterparts." According to some customers, the burrito is a meal that can last for days.
The Gorditos Mexican Restaurant Offers Free Dish to Camera-Happy Parents
1. Giant Food - Creating oversized food portions that attract attention and generate buzz.
2. Unique Promotions - Using creative promotions like offering free food in exchange for customer participation.
3. Visual Marketing - Leveraging visually appealing images to enhance brand visibility and customer engagement.
1. Restaurant - The food service industry can explore innovative food concepts and memorable promotions to attract and retain customers.
2. Photography - Photographers can specialize in food photography with a focus on capturing visually striking images for promotional purposes.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Companies specializing in marketing and advertising can advise clients on unique promotional strategies and visual marketing techniques.