The colorful, minimal Google logo is one that's known around the world, but graphic designer Roberland Borges took it upon himself to imagine what the iconic logo might look like if it had a little more flair. Taking inspiration from different typographic styles like graffiti and calligraphy, his 'Google Obsession' series features radical changes to the logo.
Borges' designs retain the same color scheme as the original logo, but these expressive designs infuse the brand with a lot more personality. Google does make frequent changes to the Google Doodles that take over the front page of its search engine, but its official logo changes are far more subtle, as seen earlier this year by a modification of just one pixel.
Designer Roberland Borges Imagines Stylish Versions of the Google Logo
1. Expressive Logos - The trend of creating expressive and stylistic logos presents opportunities for brands to showcase their personality and differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Typography Innovation - Innovations in typography styles, like graffiti and calligraphy, open up possibilities for designers to create unique and visually captivating logos.
3. Personalized Branding - The rise of personalized branding allows companies to tailor their logos to better resonate with their target audience and create stronger brand connections.
1. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can leverage the trend of expressive logos and typography innovation to offer clients innovative and visually striking brand identities.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can embrace the trend of personalized branding to help clients develop logos that emotionally connect with their customers and leave a lasting impression.
3. Printing and Publishing - The printing and publishing industry can cater to the demand for expressive and stylish logos by providing high-quality printing services that accurately capture the intricate typography designs.