The popular London-based store Goodhood recently debuted its first-ever clothing line dubbed 'Goodhood Worldwide.'
Goodhood Worldwide is a collection of understated and premium T-shirts, outerwear, and accessories all designed in-house by Goodhood. The collection is inspired by vintage sportswear, as well as arty graphics and street culture of the 1990s. Bringing the collection together are themes of togetherness and friendship. As Goodhood co-founder Kyle Stewart explains, "Representing the simple, understated style of our global community we offer pieces that stand the test of time. The garments we produce hope to become your wardrobe staples while sending messages of positivity into the world. Our ethos is simple. For the enjoyment of everybody.”
The new Goodhood Worldwide collection is available now in-stores as well as online from Goodhood's extensive webshop.
Image Credit: Goodhood
Goodhood Has Debuted Its First Clothing Line Goodhood Worldwide
1. Vintage Sportswear-inspired Clothing - Opportunity for apparel brands to create streetwear-inspired collections with a vintage sportswear aesthetic.
2. In-house Apparel Design - Opportunity for retailers and brands to create and market their own clothing lines alongside their store or brand.
3. Positive Messaging on Clothing - Opportunity for apparel brands to create and promote clothing pieces with positive and inspiring messages.
1. Apparel Retail - Opportunity for apparel retailers to expand their offerings through their own clothing line and tap into the vintage sportswear trend.
2. Streetwear - Opportunity for streetwear brands to incorporate vintage sportswear into their clothing lines and promote positive messaging on their clothing.
3. Online Retail - Opportunity for online retailers to expand their offerings through in-house clothing lines and promote positive messaging on their products.