Canadian graphic designer and artist Kathy Ager work in conjunction with SOONNESS to deliver her new puzzle series that boasts the name Gone Coastal. The themes stem from her admiration of Nike and Jordan Brand by celebrating the iconic University Blue colorway palette.
It features artwork that highlights the signature Nike Dunk Low sneaker in the aforementioned colorway design that rests amongst the clouds for a whimsical look. The puzzle set is 1,000 pieces and it is described to be suitable for "those days when you just want to lay in the grass, stare into the clouds and drift away,” as stated by Ager. The puzzle set is made using recycled cardboard materials and is now available online at SOONNESS.
Image Credit: SOONNESS, Kathy Ager
Kathy Ager and SOONNESS Design the Gone Coastal Series
1. Sneaker-inspired Puzzles - Opportunity for puzzle makers to incorporate iconic sneaker designs into their products.
2. Whimsical Puzzles - Potential for puzzle makers to create designs that promote stress-relief and relaxation.
3. Sustainable Puzzle Materials - Incentive for puzzle makers to use recycled and environmentally friendly materials.
1. Puzzle Making - Puzzle makers could create their own sneaker-inspired lines to tap into a new market.
2. Graphic Design - Graphic designers could create designs that cater to the growing trend of puzzles as a pastime for relaxation.
3. Sustainable Materials Manufacturing - Manufacturers of puzzle-making materials could create more recycled and eco-friendly options in response to the growing demand for sustainable products.