Russian jeweler Caviar has created this unique gold encrusted iPhone 6S to celebrate the 63rd birthday of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The 'Caviar Ti Gold Supremo Putin Anniversario Edizione 63' smartphone features a gold encrusted side portrait of Putin's head done in the style of a Renaissance sculpture. A golden Russian coat of arms and a plaque inscribed with a verse from the Russian national anthem are also included on the phone's titanium metal body.
The high-end iPhones come in either a 64G or 128G model, but buyers looking for their very own Putin phone should know this limited edition item will only have 63 copies made available to the public. A tribute to Putin this extravagant shouldn't just be stored in a simple pocket however, so of course there's an optional varnished wooden storage case with a black velvet interior for purchase.
This iPhone is Decorated with a Gold Encrusted Vladimir Putin
1. Luxury Personalization - The trend of customized luxury products, such as gold encrusted smartphones, provides an opportunity for businesses to offer personalized and unique experiences to high-end consumers.
2. Celebrity Influencer Marketing - The use of celebrities, like Vladimir Putin, to endorse and promote luxury products opens up opportunities for businesses to tap into the fanbase of these influencers and create exclusive limited edition items.
3. Exclusivity and Limited Editions - The demand for limited edition products, such as the 63 copies of the gold encrusted Putin smartphone, suggests a trend towards exclusivity and rarity, creating opportunities for businesses to offer unique and highly sought-after items.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can tap into the trend of customized and limited edition products to cater to the desires of high-end consumers and offer unique and personalized luxury experiences.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore the market for personalized luxury smartphones, utilizing celebrity endorsements and limited editions to appeal to high-end consumers looking for unique and exclusive devices.
3. Celebrity Merchandise - The celebrity merchandise industry can leverage the influence and popularity of celebrities like Vladimir Putin to create exclusive and customized products that cater to the fanbase and desires of their followers.