This inspiring infographic outlines the major goals that have been created by the United Nations to achieve global sustainability through the #GlobalGoals campaign. The chart is titled ‘Change Where You Are. Change the World.’
The Infographic lays out the goals across an illustrated map of the world that shows the positive work that is already being conducted. In order to support the #GlobalGoals campaign, the United Nations aims to stand by this list of objectives over the next fifteen years in order to combat the world’s largest issues.
Overall, the United Nations aims to “eradicate poverty, stop climate change and undo inequality and injustice.” This infographic is a positive reinforcement to the campaign by outlining the positive work being conducted, which will motivate people on a global scale to reach a better future together.
This Infographic Outlines the United Nations #GlobalGoals Campaign
1. Global Sustainability - The United Nations' #GlobalGoals campaign presents an opportunity for businesses to develop sustainable practices and contribute to global sustainability.
2. Social Responsibility - Businesses that align themselves with the #GlobalGoals campaign can differentiate themselves by demonstrating their social responsibility and commitment to making the world a better place.
3. Collaborative Efforts - Achieving the #GlobalGoals require collaborative efforts from multiple industries, presenting an opportunity for businesses to partner and innovate together.
1. Renewable Energy - The #GlobalGoals campaign includes a goal of stopping climate change, creating opportunities for renewable energy companies to develop innovative solutions.
2. Social Impact Investing - Achieving the #GlobalGoals requires significant investments, creating opportunities for social impact investing to grow and contribute to impactful initiatives.
3. Sustainably-focused Retail - Retail businesses can contribute to the #GlobalGoals by offering sustainably-produced products and adopting sustainable practices in their operations.