For its client Limnos Wines, creative agency Luminous Design Group created an unconventional glass wine bottle to show off the unique way that the wine is produced.
Liastos Wine is a naturally sweet wine that is aged for six years, produced with grapes that spend eight days under the sun. Rather than choosing a conventional wine bottle design, a distinctive shape was selected to set the product apart and tell its unique origin story with the world.
Using a silkscreen printing technique, the Luminous Design Group created a dynamic design on the glass wine bottle that offers a depiction of the ever-changing positions of the sun as it moves across the sky. The use of this technique made it possible for the wine branding to exclude a label, offering a standout product that will catch the eyes of many consumers for its standout qualities.
This Glass Wine Bottle Touts an Unconventional Shape and Lable-Less Design
1. Silkscreen Printing Technique - This trend involves using a silkscreen printing technique to create dynamic designs on various products without the need for labels.
2. Unconventional Packaging Design - This trend focuses on creating distinctive and unique packaging designs to set products apart and tell their origin story.
3. Label-less Branding - This trend explores the use of branding techniques that eliminate the need for traditional labels, creating standout products.
1. Wine and Spirits - This industry can benefit from implementing the silkscreen printing technique to create visually appealing and label-less wine bottle designs.
2. Creative Agency - This industry can capitalize on the trend of unconventional packaging design by offering innovative and distinctive solutions to clients.
3. Packaging Manufacturing - This industry can explore new opportunities in label-less branding by developing advanced printing techniques and materials for unique packaging design.