These incredible glass forms by Nendo combine many different styles and designs as if it were an eclectically made quilt. The result is a stunning collection of creations that carry an intriguing look and texture. As a result of each piece possessing such varying blocks of style, it may encourage individuals to explore the different textures with their hands.
The patchwork effect was created by taking popular cuts of glass designs and then fusing them together. The designers were quoted as saying that it was similar to sewing animal hides together to make a quilt. This description is very much evident in the way these glass forms are portrayed in the final product.
Nendo's Glass Forms are Put Together Like a Patchwork Quilt
1. Artistic Glass Forms - Exploring the combination of different styles and designs in glass art, creating visually intriguing pieces with varied textures.
2. Patchwork Design - Adopting the patchwork technique in different mediums to create unique and visually appealing products.
3. Tactile Exploration - Encouraging individuals to interact with art and design by incorporating different textures into the creations.
1. Art and Design - Exploring new ways to combine different styles and mediums in artistic creations.
2. Home Decor - Designing unique and visually appealing home decor products using the patchwork technique.
3. Craft and Textile - Applying the patchwork technique in craft and textile industries to create innovative and visually interesting products.