An exercise in sheer design decadence, the 'Twin' Glass Carafe by Sen Lin offers a beautiful design aesthetic that's also inherently usable. Where many beverage holders will focus on containing one liquid, the 'Twin' Glass Carafe separately holds two to offer different beverages to different guests or colleagues at the same time.
Finished with wooden plugs that slide out of the way to reveal a slot-like pour opening, the 'Twin' Glass Carafe helps to encourage a balance between different consumptions. The modern consumer is no longer just about diet versus non-diet, but rather about balance; the 'Twin' carafe could subsequently offer a controlled serving of soda, coffee or juice and an equal amount of fresh water. This approach would help to reduce calories in a more style-focused manner.
The 'Twin' Glass Carafe Holds Two Separate Beverages Simultaneously
1. Dual-contenant Drinkware - Opportunity for drinkware design startup to innovate ergonomic dual-container drinkware featuring multiple beverages servings.
2. Lifestyle Beverage Containers - Room for wellness product industry to manufacture stylish, multifunctional and impactful dual-drinkware for people who focus on balance and healthy living.
3. Personalized Beverage Consumption - Potential for food and beverage sector players to integrate technology that prepares and delivers a customized combination of different liquid servings according to customers' unique consumption preferences.
1. Drinkware Manufacturing - The drinkware manufacturing industry can explore opportunities to cater to new class conscious health consumers by make dual-drinkware that combine aesthetics, wellness and functionality.
2. Personal Hydration Industry - An emerging personal hydration industry can use the concept of dual-liquid serving carafe technology to produce next-generation drink containers that help consumers maintain their liquid consumption balance.
3. Smart Kitchen Products - In the smart kitchen products industry, there's potential to create smart, dual-liquid dispensers linked to health apps that monitor/control calories and sugar intakes based on individual health targets and needs.