What Gladio Energy Drink packaging communicates is that this product will prepare you for the most demanding of situations. Inspired by the stories of warriors from ancient Rome, Max Lippolis created three powerful pop can designs that feature symbols of gladiatorial combat and competition.
The Flat Design Studio concept works with the metal material of the beverage container, reflecting a silvery gleam especially where the most predominant imagery has been placed. A single empty helmet is displayed front and center on the canisters with each assuming a different style.
Further detail is incorporated into the dark-themed Gladio Energy Drink packaging scheme. Patterned illustrations picture soldiers attacking lions within the colosseum, and these are printed in black and red with the latter signifying blood.
Gladio Energy Drink Packaging Jumps Out with a Battle-Ready Identity
1. Armored Beverage Branding - There is a trend of using visually striking packaging inspired by ancient warriors and combat to grab consumers' attention.
2. Warrior-inspired Packaging - Warrior-inspired packaging designs that incorporate symbols of gladiatorial combat and competition are gaining popularity in the beverage industry.
3. Dark-themed Packaging - Dark-themed packaging schemes featuring illustrations of soldiers and animals are becoming popular in the energy drink market.
1. Beverage Packaging - The beverage packaging industry can capitalize on the trend of using visually striking designs and warrior imagery to create unique packaging for energy drinks and other beverages.
2. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry, particularly in the food and beverage sector, can explore the use of warrior-inspired packaging designs to differentiate their products and attract customers.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can tap into the trend of creating dark-themed packaging with intricate illustrations to cater to the growing demand for visually captivating product designs.