To satisfy the quickly growing demand for natural herbal drinks, HSW launched a new line of ginseng beverages ahead of cold and flu season. These South Korean beverages prominently feature fully mature 6-year-old Korean red ginseng and they can be sipped in three functional flavors: Original, Sparkling, and Unsweetened. Fueled by natural ingredients, these canned beverages are caffeine-free and ready to be enjoyed at any time.
These ginseng beverages are low in calories and free from GMOs and artificial sweeteners, and they are said to deliver a taste that's refreshing and energy-boosting. While the Chill-Out variety is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, the Rebuild beverage combines ginseng with adaptogenic ingredients. HSW also introduced Nootropic, which pairs beneficial Korean red ginseng with elderberry, ginger, goji berry and reishi mushroom.
HSW's New Line is Made with Fully Mature Korean Red Ginseng
1. Herbal Beverages - The demand for natural herbal drinks can be capitalized by developing more functional flavor varieties.
2. Functional Beverages - As consumers look for beverages that not only taste good but also provide health benefits, functional beverage market can be tapped by using natural ingredients
3. Adaptogenic Beverages - The emerging trend of adaptogenic ingredients suggests that incorporating them in beverages can lead to a new line of beverages.
1. Functional Food Industry - The functional food industry can capitalize on the trend of natural herbal drinks by developing more products using natural ingredients.
2. Beverage Industry - Beverage industry can explore the trend of functional beverages and introduce adaptogenic ingredients in its products.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can leverage the trend of natural herbal drinks and functional beverages, and develop more products using adaptogenic ingredients.