Gift wrapping waste is of major concern, especially during the holiday season. Thankfully, many brands are trying to address this in sustainable and creative ways. One of the more unexpected approaches to reducing gift wrapping waste comes from Triumph Plant. The company has engineered a Floweing Gift Wrap. It consists of "plantable seeded paper [that] is made of 100% recycled paper."
The wrapping papers are embedded with seeds for Corn Poppy, Red Coreopsis, Plain Coreopsis, Black-Eyed Susan, and Baby Snapdragon. Each set comes with four large 24'' by 36'' sheets, six gift cards, as well as instructions for planting.
The unwrapping experience will, without a doubt, be accented with the added functionality of each paper to bring about the life of one of the aforementioned plants.
Triumph Plant Creates a Playful Solution to Gift Wrapping Waste
1. Eco-friendly Gift Wrapping - Creating gift wrapping solutions that are both sustainable and creative.
2. Plantable Seeded Paper - Developing paper products embedded with seeds that can be planted after use.
3. Enhanced Unwrapping Experience - Adding functional elements to gift wrap that bring about an interactive and memorable unwrapping experience.
1. Sustainable Packaging - Incorporating eco-friendly materials and practices into packaging solutions.
2. Stationery and Paper Products - Creating innovative paper products that go beyond traditional uses.
3. Gift and Home Decor - Offering unique and environmentally conscious gift wrapping options to enhance the overall gifting experience.