Georgia Jagger is the latest it-girl to join Terry Richardson in his studio for a quintessential bad girl-themed hipster photoshoot.
Most famous for her famous rocker Rolling Stones dad Mick Jagger and model mom Jerry Hall, Georgia Jagger has made a name for herself as Rimmel makeup’s latest young model. With her Bridget Bardot blonde locks, striking eyes and famous gap-toothed smile, it is no wonder that Terry Richardson chose to add the hip model to his list of people he’s shot at his private studio.
Shot entirely with black and white film, Georgia poses for Terry in a rebellious leather jacket, plunging white top and lace up Doc Martens. She is both playful and seductive with the camera, tilting her head back and pouting her voluptuous lips. And, of course, Georgia Jagger’s photoshoot wouldn’t be complete without a shot in Terry’s famous square glasses.
The Georgia Jagger Images Shot by Terry Richardson are Rocker Chic
1. Rocker Chic Photoshoots - Opportunity to provide rebel-themed photography services to celebrities and fashion brands.
2. Youthful Celebrity Modeling - Opportunity to hire young up-and-coming models to promote makeup and fashion brands.
3. Black and White Photography - Opportunity to provide classic and timeless photography services to clients looking for a vintage look.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to hire celebrities and models for edgy and cool photoshoots.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with classic black and white film photography and offer unique and stylish services to clients.
3. Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to target younger demographics by hiring young models for ad campaigns.