Generation UCAN is a brand that offers a range of energy bars, protein powders, and hydrating drink mixes for those who are looking to improve their health. The key ingredient in its products is SuperStarch, a revolutionary natural ingredient that contains slow-releasing carbohydrates, which keeps blood sugar levels stable, while delivering a leveled boost of energy to the body and brain.
By consuming these slow-releasing carbohydrates, consumers are better able to reach their personal fitness goals, as they'll remain fuller for longer, and have the energy to hit the gym. As the products have little sugar, they won't cause the crash that sugary alternatives tend to prompt. This also allows consumers to burn more fat when they workout, and decrease their cravings for sweets.
Image Credit: Generation UCAN / Facebook
Generation UCAN's Energy Bars Contain the Key Ingredient SuperStarch
1. Blood Sugar-stabilizing Foods - SuperStarch is a disruptive innovation opportunity for food and beverage companies looking to capitalize on the growing trend of blood sugar control diets.
2. Fitness Nutrition - The application of slow-releasing carbohydrates in energy bars presents an opportunity for fitness nutrition companies to offer products that enhance both energy and endurance during exercise.
3. Natural Ingredients for Health Products - The use of SuperStarch in Generation UCAN products showcases an opportunity for health and wellness companies to use natural ingredients to promote stable blood sugar levels and sustained energy.
1. Health and Wellness - Generation UCAN's products are a valuable addition to the health and wellness industry as they offer a natural way to control blood sugar levels.
2. Fitness and Exercise - Fitness and exercise companies can benefit from the inclusion of SuperStarch in their products since it helps sustain energy and endurance during workouts.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can innovate new products using SuperStarch as a key ingredient that supports health and fitness goals by preventing blood sugar crashes.