The conceptual 'Gādo' face shield has been designed by Fulden Dehneli as a personal protective equipment (PPE) solution that would provide wearers with a customizable functionality for wearers to appreciate. The mask -- which translates from Japanese to "guard" -- features a sliding design that could be positioned over the entire face when in close proximity to other people. The mask could then be collapsed when not in use to keep it within reach, but less cumbersome for easier portability.
The conceptual 'Gādo' face shield was designed alongside the Ken ("sword" in Japanese) hand sanitizer that could be positioned onto the wrist to keep it within reach at all times and transform the antibacterial solution into a fashion accessory.
The Conceptual 'Gādo' Face Shield Offers Total Coverage
1. Customizable PPE Solutions - Design personalized PPE solutions that offer functional customization to users for maximum comfort and safety.
2. Sliding Design Face Shields - Create sliding design face shields with total face coverage and collapsible features for easy portability and use.
3. Fashionable Personal Protective Equipment - Innovate fashionable PPE solutions that could be incorporated into daily fashion, merging functionality with style.
1. Healthcare - Create PPE solutions that could be personalized according to the healthcare professional's needs and patients' safety.
2. Fashion - Collaborate with PPE manufacturers to produce fashionable and stylish face shields and masks that reflect the current fashion trends.
3. Travel Industry - Produce collapsible, portable, and foldable PPE solutions that could help travelers maintain protection easily during traveling.