This Garage Magazine 6 Spring/Summer 2014 photo shoot is full of freaky and surreal sights.
Famous photographer Nick Knight shot this surreal shoot with a number of different editing effects to convey weirdness and wonder. Multiple models were used for this style story. Cara Delevingne, Georgia May Jagger, Karlie Kloss, Liya Kebede, Marina Nery and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley were photographed. Each one had different looks and provocative poses, even going so far as to flash a little flesh.
Although this Garage Magazine 6 Spring/Summer 2014 editorial doesn't have a striking and obvious narrative, there is a continual theme of macabre oddity. Editing effects have been used in a number of the images to make them stand out, such as blurring, overlaying and swirling.
Nick Knight Shoots for Garage Magazine 6 Spring/Summer 2014
1. Editing Effects - The use of editing effects in fashion photography provides an opportunity for designers to create unique and visually striking images.
2. Macabre Oddity - The trend of incorporating macabre elements into fashion editorials offers brands a chance to appeal to alternative and niche markets.
3. Provocative Poses - The use of provocative poses in fashion shoots allows brands to push boundaries and generate attention through edgy and controversial imagery.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can explore the use of editing effects and macabre themes to differentiate their work and attract clients.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers have the opportunity to incorporate elements of macabre and provocative poses into their collections, appealing to unique and daring consumers.
3. Publishing - Publishing companies can seize the trend of provocative fantasy editorials by featuring unique and unconventional fashion spreads in their magazines.