Nerds everywhere will be feeling so fresh and so clean when they use the funky Gameboy Soap created by Etsy seller Two Eggplants.
This bar of soap is colored and shaped just like the classic handheld gaming device and even features little buttons and a speaker along the bottom. On the soapy screen, an old-school version of Tetris is being played, making this the funnest way to wash yourself ever. You can get this bar of soap customized by choosing any fragrance you want, including Chocolate Truffle. Because it is made using only vegetable-based materials, this cleaning gadget is also vegan and environmentally friendly.
The Gameboy Soap would make a great gift idea for anyone who previously owned, or still owns a Gameboy that they love.
Gameboy Soap is Shaped After the Nostalgic Handheld Device
1. Nostalgic-inspired Products - Creating products that tap into the nostalgia of a particular generation can be a profitable opportunity for businesses.
2. Customized Personal Care Products - Offering customization options for personal care products can attract customers who desire a personal touch.
3. Eco-friendly Personal Care Products - Using eco-friendly materials for personal care products can appeal to a growing market of environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Personal Care Industry - The personal care industry can tap into nostalgia and offer customization options for soap products.
2. Gaming Industry - Creating gaming-inspired products can attract fans and enthusiasts of gaming products.
3. Eco-friendly Products Industry - Using eco-friendly materials for personal care products can appeal to a growing market of environmentally conscious consumers.