The latest interactive installation by Japanese technology art studio teamLab encourages guests to walk through a galactic universe of lights. The installation titled 'Crsytal Universe' invites guests into a pitch black room that is covered with 60,000 LED lights that are suspended from the ceiling.
The lights appear to resemble galactic-inspired stars and endless cosmic elements -- teamLab created this effect by using its 4D Vision technology. In addition, guests are able to change the lights with a simple tap on their smartphone. Users can change the elements to emit various nebulae, planets and stars depending on their preferred surrounding.
This galactic universe of lights is presented as a fully immersive environment that allows guests to feel like they are truly walking among the stars. The installation is currently on display at the the Pola Museum Annex in Tokyo until September 27, 2015.
This Exhibit Invites Guests to Explore a Galactic Universe of Lights
1. Immersive Light Installations - Using 4D Vision technology, immersive light installations provide businesses the opportunity to engage customers and offer highly interactive experiences.
2. Smartphone-controlled Light Installations - Creating installations that can be controlled by smartphones enables businesses to offer customers personalized experiences and gather insights on preferences.
3. Galactic Universe Themed Installations - Designing installations that put customers in a galactic universe inspires and creates a sense of wonder, which can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
1. Art Exhibitions - Art exhibitions can create immersive and interactive experiences for visitors through immersive light installations.
2. Entertainment Venues - Entertainment venues such as theme parks and museums can create engaging experiences for clients by incorporating immersive light installations.
3. Event Planning and Production - Event planners can take advantage of immersive light installations to create unique and captivating experiences for attendees.