There is something unbelievably special about the Gal Kantor Kuperman's 'Journey' Collection. This stunning collection of earthy adornments just seems to scream "natural" and "one-of-a-kind."
As a graduate student of Shenkar College of Engineering and Design's jewelry design department, Gal Kantor Kuperman chose to incorporate natural elements into her final work with the Journey Collection. The aquatic color scheme used in this array of earrings, bangles and other accessories truly helps make the collection splash.
Implications - Along with the consumer push towards eco initiatives, companies should be considerate of alternative ways to show their love of the environment. Companies can also incorporate earthy color schemes and natural imagery into products to add to their green appeal.
Gal Kantor Kuperman's 'Journey' Collection Uses Natural Features
1. Earthy Adornments - Incorporating natural elements into jewelry designs presents an opportunity for unique, eco-friendly accessories.
2. Aquatic Color Schemes - Using blues and greens in product design promotes a natural, earthy feel.
3. Green Appeal - Highlighting eco-consciousness through product design presents a marketable advantage for brands.
1. Jewelry - Designing jewelry with natural elements and earthy color schemes presents an opportunity for sustainable, eco-friendly pieces.
2. Fashion Accessories - Incorporating natural imagery and colors into fashion accessories can appeal to consumers seeking eco-friendly, sustainable products.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Promoting natural, earthy ingredients and packaging in beauty and cosmetic products can attract environmentally conscious consumers.