The GABA Oolong Tea is an artisanal, small-batch tea that boasts relaxing benefits through a neurochemical infusion of gamma-aminobutyric acid.
The Taiwanese tea, made by Mr. Xie and sold by Eco-Cha, features a smooth, fruity flavor with a lingering finish. The GABA Oolong Tea's leaves are naturally farmed with novel agricultural methods in a painstaking, multistep process. The result of this process is a complex product that is organic and authentic.
The GABA infusion in this tea makes it perfect for relaxing, reflecting, and recharging after a long day. The GABA Oolong Tea targets health-conscious and new-age consumers who are looking to experiment with natural remedies and calming blends. The GABA Oolong Tea is a unique specialty tea that provides an aromatic taste of wellness.
Image Credit: Eco-Cha
The GABA Oolong Tea is Produced with Organic, Eco-Friendly Methods
1. Gaba-infused Products - Explore and experiment with other products that can be infused with GABA such as snacks, supplements, and skincare resulting in innovative products with specific health benefits.
2. Organic and Eco-friendly Agriculture - Develop and invest in sustainable farming practices to create premium and rare specialty products, meeting the demands of ecologically conscious and health-focused consumers.
3. Natural Remedies and Calming Blends - Create and offer products that contain natural ingredients that can offer health benefits such as natural remedies and calming blends to meet the demands of health-conscious consumers.
1. Speciality Tea - Create and offer unique specialty teas resulting from a variety of blends and infusions that target health-conscious consumers who are looking for natural remedies, relaxation, and specific health benefits.
2. Health Food and Snacks - Develop and market products with GABA infusion targeting health-conscious consumers who are looking for natural solutions, relaxation, and specific health benefits.
3. Organic Skincare - Use GABA infusion as an ingredient in organic skincare products targeting health-conscious consumers who are looking for natural remedies, relaxation, and specific health benefits.