GELCARE has teamed up with famed photographer Gab Bois for its new Spring/Summer 2022 campaign.
GELCARE was a brand born in 2019 out of a hit Montreal nail parlor called Le Manoir. The fan-favorite brand recently unveiled its new Spring/Summer 2022 campaign, for which it tapped the creative genius of Gab Bois. The new campaign features 10 images that highlight all 10 nail polish colors from the new collection. Each photo follows Gab Bois' signature style of transforming everyday objects into thought-provoking images and moments. For instance, there's a bright red polish that has been transformed into sashimi, a candy apple green next to a purse made from wasabi peas, and a pretty pink hue topped with a Polly Pocket toy.
Image Credit: GELCARE
GELCARE Has Teamed Up with Gab Bois for Its Latest Campaign
1. Creative Collaborations - Brands team up with artists and photographers to create bold and artistic campaigns, providing opportunity for disruption in both the fashion and beauty industries.
2. Everyday Object Transformations - Transforming everyday objects into thought-provoking images and moments has become a popular trend for campaigns, providing opportunities for disruption in the advertising and graphic design industries.
3. Color-themed Marketing - Marketing campaigns centered around color themes provide brands with a unique opportunity to draw attention to their products, opening the door for disruption in the cosmetics and fashion industries.
1. Fashion - Collaborating with artists and photographers to create unique campaigns featuring bold color choices and imaginative concepts could lead to disruption in the traditional fashion industry.
2. Beauty - Incorporating creative and artistic elements into marketing campaigns for cosmetics and nail polish has the potential to disrupt the beauty industry and capture the attention of consumers.
3. Photography - Transforming everyday objects into creative and thought-provoking images for advertising campaigns opens up opportunities for disruption in the photography industry as brands look for fresh and innovative ways to market their products.