This is a brilliant commercial for a deodorant named Rexona that I confess I'm not familiar with. The commercial is set in a Hollywood-style, futuristic mode and it is very, very funny and very entertaining. The commercial is one of those ads you don't mind watching over and over again even if you hate commercials.
Check out some more advertisements that use futuristic imagery:
Implications - Many consumers are looking towards the future and wondering what possibilities it might bring. Designing a product or concept that entertains these notions will grab buyers' attention, as many are already curious as to what this time to come has to offer. Companies should consider ways to design their products with a futuristic feel that will gain recognition amongst consumers.
Rexona Sci-Fi Commercial
1. Futuristic Imagery - Incorporating futuristic imagery in advertisements will captivate consumers' attention and generate interest in the product or concept.
2. Entertaining Commercials - Creating humorous and entertaining commercials can increase brand engagement and encourage repeat viewing.
3. Curiosity About the Future - Leveraging consumers' curiosity about the future can be used to create innovative products that stand out in the market.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can innovate by incorporating futuristic imagery in commercials to create captivating and memorable experiences for consumers.
2. Personal Care - The personal care industry can develop and promote products with a futuristic feel that resonate with consumers' curiosity about the future.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore the creation of humorous and entertaining commercials that leave a lasting impression on viewers.