The motivation for the design of the Future Personal Transportation System was to potentially offer people more options for means of eco-friendly travel. With Indian motorists in mind, Sanu K R would like to see electric vehicles becoming more accessible to a broader population, by making such conveyances much cheaper and more convenient.
This little concept car would not require a great deal of material to manufacture. The door-less capsule provides only enough space for a lone driver, which is sufficient for many who are accustomed to making their commutes and errands solo. The compact and upright cabin maintains a small footprint between its four wheels, requiring less space to store, for those without a driveway. The Future Personal Transportation System would boast zero emissions for an all-round desirable ride.
The Future Personal Transportation System Encourages Eco Commuting
1. Electric Subcompacts - Creating more affordable and eco-friendly electric subcompact vehicles as personal transportation options for commuters.
2. Minimalist Personal Vehicles - Designing compact and minimalist personal vehicles that take up less space while providing eco-friendly and efficient modes of transportation.
3. Zero-emissions Cars - Developing advanced engineering technologies to create zero-emissions electric cars that cater to solo drivers and improve eco-friendliness.
1. Automotive Industry - Innovating in the automotive industry to create more affordable, eco-friendly, and technologically advanced personal transportation options for consumers.
2. Electric Vehicle Industry - Rapidly growing the electric vehicle industry by creating sustainable, innovative, and cost-effective transportation solutions for consumers.
3. Renewable Energy Industry - Expanding the use of renewable energy sources within the transportation industry to provide eco-friendly and sustainable transportation solutions that cater to consumers' needs.