These funny print ads for the Spa Program at the John Casablancas Institute show that some people are just born knowing exactly what their calling in life is. In the case of the infants in these ads, they're shown giving some much needed advice to the adults in their life, advising unibrows to be tweezed, hair to be cut, fitting bras to be worn and for women to take a second look in the mirror at makeup before leaving the house.
The ads are vibrant and colorful, playing off of the youthful theme with characters that seem to be made from Plasticine. The playful ads by Vancouver's Spring Advertising agency are the perfect way to support the idea that some people are born to do these things as a career.
These Funny Print Ads Show Babies Giving Expert Beauty Advice to Adults
1. Youthful Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to create vibrant and playful ads that appeal to a younger demographic.
2. Expert Advice - Potential for businesses to offer expert advice in unconventional and creative ways.
3. Career Calling - Highlighting the concept of individuals being born with innate talents and passions as a marketing strategy.
1. Cosmetic Industry - Industry can leverage the playful ads to promote beauty products and services targeted towards a younger audience.
2. Advertising Industry - Opportunity for agencies to develop creative and unconventional campaigns that resonate with consumers.
3. Education Industry - Potential for educational institutions to promote specialized programs and courses tailored to individuals' innate talents and passions.