Designed by Jun-Tae Park and Sanghyun Jeong, the 'Full Circle' cycle is like no two-wheeler you've ever pedaled. As an entry for the Seoul Cycle Design Competition, this bug-eyed bike is difficult to decipher, given its absence of what are usually standard bicycle parts.
The 'Full Circle' cycle has pedals that pop right out of the wheels, equipped with a free gear-changer within. Simple in form and even simpler in storage, this iconic-looking bicycle will streamline your commute.
Photo Credits: Designboom
The 'Full Circle' Cycle Has a Smooth Foldable Form
1. Chain-free Bikes - Designing bikes without the traditional chain mechanism for a smoother, more efficient ride and simplified maintenance.
2. Foldable Bikes - Creating bikes that are easily foldable and portable for convenient commuting and storage.
3. Unique Bicycle Design - Developing bikes with unconventional designs that may challenge traditional notions of bicycle construction.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Designing new bikes with innovative features to attract riders and capitalize on the trend towards eco-friendly transportation.
2. Ridesharing Companies - Partnering with bicycle manufacturers to feature unique, foldable bikes in their rental portfolios for efficient and fun urban commutes.
3. Tourism Industry - Developing guided bicycle tours to showcase cutting-edge bike designs and take advantage of the trend towards eco-conscious travel.