This range of fruity vodkas was branded by 'Spring Design Partners' and takes its physical inspiration from its name.
Called 'Van Gogh Vodka,' the alcoholic beverages come in a wide range of flavors. Most interesting is the artwork that is featured on the beverages, with images of fruit and other food products that flavor the vodka being drawn in the same style as was Van Gogh's work. Flavors in the range of fruity vodkas include pineapple, apple, pomegranate, citrus and lime, mango, vanilla, melon, acai-blueberry – with some non-fruit flavors in the form of espresso and Dutch caramel.
This vodka collection uses Van Gogh-inspired labeling that results in the brand appealing to alcohol lovers and art lovers simultaneously.
This Fruity Vodka Collection's Branding Was Inspired by Van Gogh
1. Art-inspired Branding - There is an opportunity for other alcoholic drink companies to create art-inspired branding to attract both alcohol and art lovers.
2. Fruity Flavored Alcohol - The fruity vodka range shows that there is a demand for fruity-flavored alcoholic drinks, which can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for other alcoholic drink companies to offer similar products.
3. Product Personalization - Customers are increasingly looking for unique and personalized options, which provides the opportunity for alcoholic drink companies to introduce personalized labeling and naming options for their products.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of fruity-flavored alcohol and personalized branding.
2. Art and Design - Art and design industries can explore collaborations with alcoholic drink companies for art-inspired branding.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industries can incorporate art-inspired labeling and branding, similar to Van Gogh vodka, to enhance the appeal of their products.