This recipe for fruity spring rolls is the perfect way to get your kids to eat their fruit. The recipe was developed by the 'Super Healthy Kids' blog and it provides the perfect way to use all kinds of fresh summer fruit.
To make the fruity spring rolls, you will need rice paper, mint, honey, limes and a selection of fresh fruit. This dish is extremely versatile so you can use whatever fruit you have on hand. Begin by chopping your fruit into the shapes that you wish to display in your spring rolls. Then prepare the rice paper by soaking the wrappers in hot water until they are soft. Once your rice papers are more malleable you can begin filling them with your fruit and mint leaves. To finish, make a simple dressing from honey and lime juice.
This Recipe for Fruity Spring Rolls is Perfect for Adults and Kids Alike
1. Healthy Snack Recipes - There is an opportunity for businesses to develop and promote more healthy and kid-friendly snack recipes.
2. Versatile Food Dishes - Creating versatile dishes that can be customized to use different types of fruits or ingredients can attract a wider range of consumers.
3. Creative Food Presentations - Innovative food presentation techniques can make fruits more appealing and fun for kids.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new product development opportunities for healthy and customizable kid-friendly snacks.
2. Cooking and Recipe Platforms - Cooking and recipe platforms can provide a platform for sharing and promoting creative and versatile food dishes.
3. Children's Food Packaging - Manufacturers of children's food packaging can create visually appealing and interactive packaging designs to make healthy snacks more attractive to kids.