Frozen pancakes are most often warmed in the microwave, but these Toast-Up Pancakes borrow more inspiration from frozen waffles that are commonly made in the toaster oven.
Just like a piece of toast, a single pancake can be inserted into a toaster and prepared in about three minutes. Rather than making a fresh batch of pancakes from scratch, these toaster-ready pancakes provide a quick way for consumers to whip up a few pancakes at a time for a single serving. In addition to offering a fast breakfast option, it's suggested that these Frenzel pancakes also make flavorful snacks.
In addition to the American original flavor, these Toast-Up Pancakes are also offered in chocolate and apple flavors that can also be made in the toaster.
Frenzel's Frozen Pancakes Can Be Made Quickly in the Toaster
1. Toaster-ready Foods - Creating more foods that can be prepared quickly and conveniently in a toaster oven opens up opportunities for innovative, time-saving meal options.
2. Single Serving Convenience - Developing products that cater to the growing demand for single serving options provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
3. Alternative Frozen Breakfasts - Exploring new flavors and formats for frozen breakfast items allows for disruptive innovation in the frozen food market, appealing to a wider range of consumer preferences.
1. Frozen Food - The frozen food industry can capitalize on the demand for quick and convenient breakfast options by creating more toaster-friendly products.
2. Convenience Food - The convenience food industry can leverage the trend of single serving convenience by introducing innovative, ready-to-eat options for busy consumers.
3. Toaster Appliance - The toaster appliance industry can benefit from the emergence of toaster-ready foods by developing advanced toasters that can accommodate a wider variety of food items.