With summer just around the corner, Dunkin' Donuts has rolled out a chilly new drink called the Frozen Dunkin' Coffee. Colder and creamier than a traditional cup of iced coffee, the new drink is perfect for sweltering summer days.
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee is a brand new addition to Dunkin' Donuts' permanent coffee lineup. The drink is made from a special extract that contains 100 percent Arabica coffee, blended with dairy and plenty of ice. The drink can also be customized with different types of dairy or different flavor shots. According to Dunkin' Donuts, any flavor combination is possible, as the coffee extract in the new drink was specially created to complement each of the chain's different flavor options.
For those interested in sampling the refreshing new drink, the chain is offering a nationwide tasting event on May 19th while supplies last.
Dunkin' Donuts' New Frozen Dunkin' Coffee is a Warm Weather Treat
1. Frozen Dunkin' Coffee - Opportunity for creating innovative frozen coffee beverages that offer a cooler and creamier alternative to traditional iced coffee.
2. Customizable Coffee Extract - Opportunity to develop custom coffee extract that complements different flavor options, allowing customers to create unique and personalized coffee beverages.
3. Nationwide Tasting Events - Opportunity to engage customers through tasting events, creating hype and increasing brand awareness for new beverage offerings.
1. Fast Food Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity to introduce unique frozen coffee beverages in the fast food industry, attracting customers looking for refreshing alternatives.
2. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage companies to explore and develop new coffee extracts or flavoring options that enhance the taste and experience of cold coffee beverages.
3. Food Service Industry - Opportunity for cafes, restaurants, and other food service establishments to add innovative frozen coffee beverages to their menus, attracting customers seeking refreshing coffee options.