The funny folks at Barkada have created a very interesting ‘Frozen’ cover. It takes the catchy and cute ‘Do you want to build a snowman’ song from Disney's Frozen and rearranges it to be ‘do you want to be my boyfriend.’ This video comes out just in time for Valentine’s Day.
The video follows a very “love struck” young woman who finds herself falling for every man she happens to cross paths with. She asks each of them “do you want to be my boyfriend?” and when their reactions are startling she gives them reasons why they should say yes.
The video is very funny and catchy. The lyrics are perfectly rhythmic and the young lady comes off very strong and desperate to each man she tries to seduce. You will definitely get a good chuckle out of this very different Frozen Cover.
This Barkada Frozen Cover Pokes Fun at Being Alone
1. Remixed Songs - The trend of remixing popular songs to create humorous versions can engage and entertain audiences.
2. Humor in Music Videos - The use of humor in music videos, like this Barkada video, can attract attention and generate viral content.
3. Valentine's Day Content - Creating unique and comedic content related to Valentine's Day can resonate with audiences during the holiday season.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore opportunities to create comedic and engaging content through remixes and humorous music videos.
2. Digital Marketing - Digital marketers can leverage the trend of remixing songs to create viral content campaigns that capture audience attention.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate Valentine's Day-themed comedic content, such as this Barkada video, in their event promotions to engage attendees.