Kellogg’s is giving consumers a new reason to look forward to breakfast with the debut of its new Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal in a Filled Mixed Berry variety.
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats is a classic breakfast cereal that consists of bite-sized shredded wheat pieces topped with a sweet frosting. Now, the popular cereal is getting a tasty upgrade in the form of a fruit-filled center. The new version consists of the same whole-grain, shredded wheat pieces, but with a mixed berry fruit filling stuffed inside. The filling is made from a combination of blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries, for a burst of fruit flavor. As Kellogg's puts it, the fiber-rich cereal pieces have "a touch of real fruit for a sweet spark to ignite your Big Day."
Image Credit: Kellogg's.
Kellogg’s Debuted New Frosted Mini-Wheats with a Mixed Fruit Filling
1. Fruit-filled Cereals - The introduction of fruit-filled cereal creates opportunities in the breakfast industry to offer healthier and more flavorful options for consumers.
2. Upgrade to Classic Cereals - Upgrading classic cereals with new flavors and ingredients presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the snack food industry.
3. Innovation for Healthier Breakfasts - Encouraging healthier breakfast options by infusing fruit, whole grains and fiber presents opportunities for disruption in the breakfast food industry.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - These fruit-filled cereals present opportunities for innovation in the food and beverage industry with the creation of healthier, and more nutritious breakfast options.
2. Snack Food Industry - Upgrading classic cereal options with new flavors and ingredients creates innovation opportunities within the snack food industry.
3. Breakfast Food Industry - Incorporating fruit, whole grains and fiber into breakfast cereals presents opportunities for disruption within the breakfast cereal industry to create healthier breakfast options.