Frito-Lay's ugly sweaters are giving hungry consumers something to lounge around in this holiday season, with an entire collection of snack-branded garments that boast big graphics and corny designs.
When asked about this new venture, the brand's svp and chief marketing officer, Rachel Ferdinando said “an absolute must, especially at a time when we’re all looking to add some joy and cheer to our everyday lives.” The line is comprised of sweaters, fuzzy socks, scarves, and more. To promote the clothes in the most convenient way possible, the brand launched a holiday shop that's filled with branded gift ideas. In addition to the clothing, the snack brand has also committed $500,000 in proceeds to Toys for Tots.
Image Credit: Frito-Lay
Frito-Lay's Ugly Sweaters are Perfect for the Holiday
1. Branded Ugly Sweaters - Brands can tap into the popularity of ugly sweaters to create unique and eye-catching merchandise opportunities.
2. Snack-branded Apparel - Snack companies can expand their merchandise offerings by creating branded clothing items that resonate with their target audience.
3. Holiday-themed Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the holiday spirit by creating themed clothing items that cater to consumers' desire for festive attire.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore the potential of merchandising to extend their brands beyond consumables and tap into the fashion industry.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel brands can leverage popular food and beverage brands to create collaborations that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
3. Non-profit and Charity - Non-profit organizations can partner with brands to create holiday-themed merchandise that not only generates revenue but also supports charitable causes.