Milksha’s three locations in Tokyo offer Fresh Milk Bubble Tea and offer a different take on the popular Taiwanese drink by using fresh milk. On the menu at Milksha are a range of different beverage series, including the Milk Tea Series and the Tapioca Series, as well as the Fresh Milk Series, which features options like the Taikou Taro Fresh Milk, which is accented by sweet potato, or the Roasted Green Milk Tea and the Brown Sugar Fresh Milk.
Often, bubble tea is made with black milk tea-flavored powder but Milksha’s take on bubble tea emphasizes the freshness and quality in its full-flavor creations that are rich and frothy thanks to the use of fresh milk.
Image Credit: Milksha
Milksha's Fresh Milk Bubble Tea Emphasizes Quality & Freshness
1. Fresh Milk Bubble Tea - Using fresh milk in bubble tea for a different take on the popular Taiwanese drink, emphasizing on quality and freshness.
2. New Beverage Series - Creating a new variety of beverage series featuring fresh and organic ingredients in bubble teas.
3. Premiumization of Bubble Tea - Positioning bubble tea as a premium drink by using high-quality ingredients.
1. Beverage - Bubble tea shops and beverage companies can invest in creating a new line of beverages that uses fresh and organic ingredients.
2. Dairy - Milk companies can create a new line of fresh milk specifically targeted for tea businesses.
3. Hospitality/food Service - Restaurants and cafes can add fresh milk bubble tea in their menu as a premium drink.