Continuing its ongoing Flavors of the Day promotion, Culver’s recently added Dulce de Leche Fresh Frozen Custard to its summer 2019 menu. Though summer may be nearing its end, the new flavor is the perfect way to enjoy long August days.
Culver's Dulce de Leche Fresh Frozen Custard is the latest take on the brand's signature frozen custards. The dish consists of the brand’s fresh frozen custard, layered with pieces of gourmet cheesecake and a drizzle of old-fashioned salted caramel sauce. Together, the ingredients mimic the milky, caramel flavor of dulce de leche—a South American caramel that is made by slowly cooking sweetened milk.
The new Dulce de Leche Fresh Frozen Custard is available at more than 700 Culver's locations for a limited time.
Image Credit: Culver's.
Culver's Dulce De Leche Fresh Frozen Custard is Here for Summer
1. Flavors of the Day Promotion - Businesses can capitalize on the popularity of special daily offerings to keep customers coming back and generate excitement for limited-time flavors.
2. Layered Desserts - Companies can innovate by experimenting with new combinations of flavors and textures in desserts to surprise and delight customers.
3. Regional Flavors - Brands can explore the appeal of regionally specific flavors from around the world to appeal to diverse tastes and interests among consumers.
1. Frozen Desserts - Innovation in the creation and promotion of new frozen dessert flavors and products can help companies stand out in a crowded market and attract new customers.
2. Fast Food - Restaurants can leverage trends in seasonal and limited-time offerings to create buzz and drive traffic to their locations.
3. Specialty Foods - Companies can focus on providing unique and high-quality ingredients, such as gourmet cheesecake and old-fashioned salted caramel sauce, to differentiate themselves in the marketplace.