Those who are freelancers can oftentimes find themselves going through dry spells of not working on a freelance project, so 'Freelance Leads' is intended to curb this occurrence. 'Freelance Leads' works by handpicking projects that are in-line with a freelancers personal skill set to ensure that they'll only be provided with potential projects that are up their alley.
'Freelance Leads' sends a minimum of 15 freelance project leads to a freelancer each week and will enable users to reach out directly to get involved with the job. This enables freelancers to never have to deal with downtimes or dry spells again to ensure they're always got work to get involved with.
At present, 'Freelance Leads' is in beta testing and aims to provide freelancers with a schedule filled with client projects.
'Freelance Leads' Provides Consistent Opportunities
1. Curated Freelance Services - Using technology and handpicking to provide tailor-made freelance services can disrupt the freelance industry.
2. Continuous and Consistent Freelance Work - Providing a steady stream of freelance work using data analysis can disrupt current freelance work trends.
3. Direct Outreach for Freelancers - Facilitating direct communication between freelancers and clients can disrupt the traditional method of freelancing jobs through intermediaries.
1. Freelance Platforms - Implementing a curated approach to providing work opportunities can disrupt how traditional freelance platforms make work available to freelancers.
2. Human Resources - Using a data analysis approach to automatically match clients and freelancers can disrupt the traditional role of HR in the freelance industry.
3. Project Management - Providing a continuous stream of tailored project work opportunities can disrupt how traditional project management and outsourcing is implemented.