The Freee breakfast cereals range is being expanded by the brand to offer consumers several new options that are perfect for those in search of free-from food varieties. The cereals come in two new flavors including Fruit & Fibre Flakes and Supergrain Hoops, which are both make with a vegan-friendly recipe that is certified organic, gluten-free and more. The cereals are being launched at Ocado in the UK.
Founder Clare Marriage spoke on the new Freee breakfast cereals saying, "Interest in healthy breakfast options has risen over the past year, as consumers have become increasingly interested in the impact food can have on overall wellbeing. Our new cereals offer people a convenient and tasty way to increase their fibre intake and are also gluten free, organic and vegan, so we expect the launches to entice new health and environmentally conscious consumers into the market.”
Freee Breakfast Cereals Come in Two New Flavors
1. Free-from Food Varieties - The expansion of gluten-free and vegan-friendly options presents new opportunities to disrupt the traditional breakfast cereal market.
2. Healthy Breakfast Options - Growing interest in wellbeing among consumers is increasing demand for healthy breakfast options, creating opportunities for innovation and disruption.
3. Organic Certifications - Certified organic products are becoming more popular among consumers who are environmentally conscious and looking for healthier food options.
1. Food and Beverage - With the increasing demand for healthy and sustainable food options, innovation in the food and beverage industry is needed to provide more gluten-free, vegan, and organic options.
2. Retail - Retailers, especially those selling online, have the opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for free-from food varieties, including gluten-free and vegan-friendly options.
3. Health and Wellness - As consumers become more health-conscious, the health and wellness industry has the opportunity to provide innovative solutions for healthy meal options such as free-from breakfast cereals.