A fun photo series, Free Competition portrays individuals both before they have been punched and during the actual punch. Although each person seems different from the next, they all share one strikingly familiar expression when being hit in the face.
Photographed by Warsaw-based Dominik Smialowski, the series is definitely an eye-catching one that will leave many viewers laughing. Check out the featured gallery to see all these hilarious prints.
Dominik Smialowski's Free Competition Series is Hilariously Fun
1. Facial Expression Photography - There is a disruptive opportunity to utilize facial expression photography in marketing campaigns, brand awareness strategies, and social media engagement.
2. Humorous Documentation of Physical Discomfort - There is a disruptive opportunity to use humorous depictions of physical discomfort as a new way to promote painkillers, first aid, and accident prevention gear.
3. Emotional Response Elicitation in Photography - There is a disruptive opportunity to leverage more direct emotional responses in photography by eliciting a natural emotional response such as laughter through amusement or ridicule.
1. Marketing - The marketing industry can explore the potential of using facial expression photography to advertise products or gain a following through careful targeting, messaging and humor
2. Medical and Safety Products - Medical and safety product manufacturers can benefit from humorous documentation of the physical discomfort caused by daily injuries or accidents.
3. Photography - The photography industry can leverage the increased demand for emotional manipulation from clients by producing memorable and emotive photos that will stand out in the market.