Applebee's has announced that it will be celebrating the 2020 Super Bowl by offering sports fans and foodies alike with an exclusive promotion that will get them free boneless wings on the big day. The promotion will require customers to simply place an order of at least $40 or more through the brands website or app and enter the code 'FREEWINGS' at checkout. This will automatically add 40 of the brand's Classic Boneless Wings to the cart and is sure to come as a welcome promotion for those hosting Super Bowl parties.
The Applebee's free boneless wings promotion is valid for one order, but only for the first 40,000 orders or while supplies last.
Image Credit: Applebee’s
Applebee's is Offering Free Boneless Wings on Super Bowl Sunday
1. Complimentary Game Day Promotions - A trend in which businesses offer exclusive freebies or discounts on popular sports events to attract customers and boost sales.
2. Online Ordering and Delivery - A trend that involves leveraging technology platforms and apps to enable customers to conveniently place orders and receive their desired products and services.
3. Promotional Code Usage - A trend where businesses use unique codes to track and incentivize customer behavior, such as offering free items or discounts.
1. Restaurant and Food Service - The industry in which Applebee's operates, where businesses can attract customers and stay competitive by offering promotions and creating a unique customer experience during popular events like the Super Bowl.
2. Technology and E-commerce - The industry that provides the platforms and applications necessary for businesses to enable online ordering and delivery, helping them reach a larger customer base and streamline operations.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The industry that focuses on creating and implementing effective promotional strategies, such as the usage of unique codes, to engage customers, build brand awareness, and drive sales.