The Fox Bow Tie is a neck adornment for anyone who is looking to add a little extra cuteness to their wardrobe. The beige colored bow tie features orange cartoon foxes prancing along the pattern. This hipster-friendly neck piece makes a great gift to your beard-having and skinny jean-wearing best friend. Foxes have risen to fame since the release of the renowned "What Does the Fox Say?" meme by Ylvis. Since then, the fury friends have been popping up on apparel, home wear and office supplies.
When it comes to fashion, the Fox Bow Tie is a change from the traditional minimalist bow ties — wear it to a wedding, gala or birthday party. But remember, what does the fox say? It's telling you that foxes will never go out of style.
The Fox Bow Tie Reveals One's Soft Side
1. Cute Animal Accessories - The popularity of cute animal-themed accessories presents an opportunity for designers to create unique and whimsical products.
2. Hipster-friendly Fashion - The rise of hipster culture has created a demand for fashion items that are unconventional and reflect individuality.
3. Meme-inspired Products - The success of internet memes has opened up a market for merchandise that capitalizes on viral trends.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can tap into the trend of cute animal-themed accessories to create a wide range of products like bow ties, jewelry, and handbags.
2. Apparel - The apparel industry can embrace the hipster-friendly fashion trend by incorporating unique and unconventional designs into their collections, attracting a niche market.
3. Gifts and Novelties - The gifts and novelties industry can capitalize on the popularity of meme-inspired products by creating a variety of merchandise featuring popular memes and internet trends.