After getting a plethora of requests from students all around the world, Foursquare is finally satisfying their campus check-in needs with the new Foursquare for Universities program.
Foursquare’s collegiate checkins program began a year ago with a Harvard partnership and since then has gained immense momentum for other academics worldwide. Students who explore their campus can unlock several fun and geeky university badges like "Bookworm Bender" (for checking into a library after midnight) or "Smells Like School Spirit" (for check-ins to sports venues). Show your academic merits through the Foursquare for Univeristies program .
Foursquare for Universities Program Now Availabe at All Global Campuses
1. Foursquare for Universities - Foursquare satisfies campus check-in needs with fun badges for students.
2. Collegiate Check-ins - Foursquare offers a new way for students to explore and engage with their campuses.
3. Academic Badges - Foursquare rewards academic merits with fun and geeky badges for students.
1. Education - Foursquare for Universities program provides a new tool for universities to engage with students and enhance the campus experience.
2. Technology - Foursquare's collegiate check-ins program demonstrates the potential for gamification to increase user engagement and loyalty.
3. Marketing - Foursquare for Universities program offers an innovative way for brands to reach college students through targeted promotions and incentives.