The editorial titled FOS by Fenia Labropoulou is full of sprightly fashion and shocked expressions. It is as though model Paulina Nierodzic cannot believe that spring has arrived in the Northern Hemisphere and that she is able to wear these vibrant, limb-revealing outfits.
The photo shoot FOS by Fenia Labropoulou also focuses on a surprising mix of ensembles. The editorial goes from classic and safe to loud and bold in milliseconds. It is rife with animal prints, brights hues, pleats and curve-hugging shorts. The series was edgily styled by Katerina Gouma. The Polish beauty's looks were completed with shiny voluminous curls by hairstylist Renos Politis and strong cat eyes by makeup artist Lenia Saw.
FOS by Fenia Labropoulou Stars a Spring-Embracing Paulina Nierodzic
1. Spring Fashion - Identify disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to create bold, vibrant outfits that mix classic and edgy styles.
2. Animal Prints - Identify new opportunities for fashion designers to incorporate animal print patterns in vibrant, surprising ways.
3. Bold Hues - Identify new opportunities for fashion designers to experiment with bold, vibrant hues in their designs.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can utilize these trends to create bold and edgy designs that mix classic and vibrant styles for spring wear.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry should consider creating makeup and hair trends that complement the bold and edgy style of spring fashion, like strong cat eyes and voluminous curls.
3. Photography Industry - Photography studios can use these trends to create vibrant, edgy photo shoots that showcase new fashion designs and beauty trends.