Forest Essentials, a company that produces skincare and beauty products, abides by Ayurvedic principles. According to that ancient Hindu medical practice, the body is acutely sensitive to its surrounding environment. As such, Forest Essentials has design a skincare regimen specifically to combat the negative effects caused by monsoon season in South Asia.
Forest Essentials believes that the extreme rainfall during the monsoon season brings out dirt and oil from the environment through the rainwater. The products in the Monsoon Regime fight these "Dosha imbalances," as they are referred to in Ayurveda.
Forest Essentials' Monsoon Regime comes with several of the company's skincare products. The Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Cleanser gently purifies one's skin without stripping it of natural moisture. The Bela Facial Tonic Mist, which is a variant of jasmine water, cools and soothes the skin while leaving a hydrating, fragrant residue. Finally, the Multani Mitti Facial Ubtan is a weekly deep cleanser that leaves soft skin and a glowing complexion.
Forest Essentials' Monsoon Regime is Designed for the Rainy Season
1. Ayurvedic Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new skincare products that incorporate Ayurvedic principles to target specific environmental conditions.
2. Monsoon Season Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create skincare regimens tailored to the specific challenges and effects of monsoon seasons in different regions.
3. Natural Cleansing Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent eco-friendly and natural cleansing products that effectively remove dirt and oil without causing dryness or irritation.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new formulations and ingredients in the beauty and skincare industry that align with Ayurvedic principles and cater to seasonal needs.
2. Wellness and Spa - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop holistic wellness and spa services that incorporate Ayurvedic skincare practices for specific seasonal challenges.
3. Environmental Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative environmental technologies that help mitigate the negative effects of extreme weather conditions, such as heavy rainfall during monsoon seasons.