Video games have officially crossed over into the timepiece department with the release of the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed G-Shock watch. This watch set comes in two different styles and was created to celebrate the release of the new 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed' video game.
The watch comes in two different styles, Darth Vader and Starkiller (Vader's apprentice in the game). Only 50 pairs of these watches will be made, making these an instant collector's item amongst gamers, 'Star Wars' fans and watch enthusiasts.
The Force Unleashed G-Shock Watch is a Dark Side Time-Tracker
1. Video Game-themed Timepieces - Watchmakers can capitalize on the growing popularity of video games by creating limited-edition, themed timepieces to attract collectors and fans alike.
2. Limited Collector's Editions - Brands can market limited collector's editions of products as instant must-haves among dedicated fan groups, like 'Star Wars' enthusiasts.
3. Crossover Merchandise - Crossover merchandise, like video game-themed watches, can help companies build buzz and boost sales by appealing to a wider range of interests and fandoms.
1. Watchmaking - Watchmakers can team up with popular video game franchises and other entertainment properties to create unique timepieces for fans and collectors.
2. Video Games - Video game companies can explore opportunities to expand their product lines into crossover merchandise, like limited-edition watches, to tap into loyal fan bases.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Entertainment merchandising can take advantage of the appeal of limited-edition, collector's items, like video game-themed watches, to drive sales and engage fans.